Exporting/importing system configuration¶
Wheel Fudo PAM enables exporting current system state, defined objects and configuration settings, which later can be used to initiate the system.
Exported configuration data contains confidential information.
Configuration export and import options are available only for the superadmin users.
Exporting system configuration¶
To export system configuration, proceed as follows.
- Select Export configuration from the user menu.
- Save the configuration file.
Importing system configuration¶
Importing a configuration file and initiating system with imported data will delete all existing session data.
To import a system configuration file, proceed as follows.
- Select Import configuration from the user menu.
- Provide the path to the desired configuration file and click .
- Click to proceed with initiating the system with the imported data.