Creating a forward account¶
- Select > .
- Click .
- Define object’s name.
- Select Blocked option to disable account after it’s created.
forwardfrom the Type drop-down list.
- Select desired session recording option.
all- Wheel Fudo PAM records network traffic allowing for future session playback, using the built in session player, as well as converting session material to a selection of video file formats.
raw- Wheel Fudo PAM keeps records of the data exchanged between the user and the monitored server. The raw data can be downloaded later on but the session cannot be played back using the built in session player.
none- Wheel Fudo PAM only takes note of the fact that the give session took place but does not record the data exchanged between the user and the server.
- Select the OCR sessions option to fully index RDP and VNC sessions contents.
- Select language used for processing recorded sessions.
- In the Move session data to external storage after, define the number of days after which the session data will moved to external storage device.
- In the Delete session data after field, define the number of days after which the session data will be deleted.
- In the Permissions section, add users allowed to manage this object.
- In the Server section, assign the account to a server by selecting it from the Server drop-down list.
- From the Replace secret with drop down list in the Credentials, select desired option.
- From the Account drop-down list, select account object, whose credentials will be used to authenticate user when establishing connection with monitored server.
The list contains only objects to which you have been given access permissions.
- Click the i icon and select the key type.
- Click the i icon and browse the file system to find the key definition file.
- Provide account password.
- Repeat account password.
With two-fold authentication enabled, user is being prompted twice for login credentials. Once for authenticating against Wheel Fudo PAM and once again for accessing target system.
To enable two-fold authentication, select
password from the Replace secret with drop-down list and leave the password and login fields empty.
password from external repository
- Select external repository.
- Select Forward domain option to have the domain name included in the string identifying the user.
- Click .