Oracle is a proprietary protocol and its implementation requires reverse engineering. This results in a limited support in development of new features as well as addressing potential issues.
Supported connection modes:
Supported client applications:
- SQLDeveloper 220.127.116.11.78,
- SQL*Plus: Release 18.104.22.168.0 Production.
- Active Directory and other external authentication sources are not supported.
- Session player only displays clients querries (server’s responds are not included).
- Oracle 10 and 11 are supported.
- Bastion mode is not supported due to limitations of the protocol.